Servo drive repair
UNIS Group has broad experience in the repair of servo drives. The functionalities below are part of the repair process:
- Power supply
- Interface modules
- Positioning modules
- Industrial networks
After the drive is repaired, if possible, it will be tested. You will receive up to 2 years warranty on the repair.
Testing a servo drive consists of:
- Testing of interface modules;
- Testing of communication connections;
- Testing nominal power, when we have the motor at our disposal. If the motor is not available the drive is partially tested;
- Testing the feedback of the drive using an encoder simulator;
- Testing of I/O, when installed.