Frequency drives and soft starters repair
UNIS Group has repaired frequency drives and soft starters for several years. We have substantial experience in repairing different brands, types and series, from the oldest to the latest models. We have an extensive test centre where, if necessary, we can test by high and continuous power up to 110 kW. You will receive up to 2 years warranty on the repair.
Testing frequency converters and soft starters consist of:
- Testing communication connections;
- Testing operator panels, when installed;
- Testing the control input digital and analogue;
- Testing under nominal power using three test facilities, where we can test 18 frequency drives at the same time;
- Testing under nominal power using one test facility, where we can test DC drives at the same time;
- Simodrives 611 are tested in a three day endurance test by high and continuous power up to 110 kW. This is a complete function test and test reports are available.