Purchase of electronics
We are always interested in the acquisition of industrial electronics, both new and used. These can be diverse, such as HMIs, PLCs, servo drives, servo motors, accelerometers, robotics, industrial PCs and programming devices.
How does it work?
- You indicate what industrial electronics you have available
- Using a stock list or photos, an expert from UNIS Group will assess the electronics. It is also possible to have the electronics picked up by us, free of charge
- You will receive an excel list of the inspected electronics
- UNIS Group will make you an offer on any Industrial electronics that we are interested in
- After agreement, we will pay the amount and pick the electronics up, free of charge, if they are not yet in our possession
- If you do not agree with our offer, we will return the electronics free of charge
What are the advantages?
- You save transport costs and recycling costs
- You get a fair price for your excess electronics
- You clean up excess stock and create space in the warehouse
- You help others who may still be able to use the electronics in their production line
- You contribute to reducing environmental impact and giving electronics a second life
Do you have any material left?
Please send an email to email@example.com.