Are you a real go-getter, do you work in a structured way, are you punctual and are you looking for a job where no day is the same? Then we want you as a:
What will you be doing?
As a Warehouse employee (incoming goods) you are responsible for the correct and efficient handling of incoming goods in industrial electronics.
What are your tasks?
- Receiving and unpacking incoming packages.
- Entering incoming industrial electronics in the system.
- Storing of industrial electronics in shelving.
- Taking care of transporting the goods between the warehouse and technical service department.
- Administrative processing of the route, from incoming to outgoing goods.
- Careful packing and shipping of industrial electronics.
- Arranging appropriate transportation to the customer, and taking care of the transport documents.
What are we asking of you?
- You work accurately and you are punctual.
- You are client-oriented and have good communication skills.
- It’s an advantage if you have a forklift license.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- You are willing to work extra in peak periods, or at varying times.
What can we offer you?
We offer a full time position (40 hours per week) within a dynamic and growing international organization, with good working conditions and a casual working atmosphere.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is a service organisation that specializes in the repair and sales of industrial electronics, motors and drives – both new and ‘end-of-life’ electronics. Over a period of time electronics become obsolete and spare parts are no longer available – we provide a cost effective and reliable service to further the life of industrial equipment for a wide range of customers and industries.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
If you meet the job requirements, we invite you to send an application letter with CV to: UNIS Group att. HR Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.