Are you a real go-getter, do you work in a structured way, are you punctual and are you looking for a job where no day is the same? Then we are looking for you!
Senior Logistics Controller – Northampton (UK)
As a Senior Logistics Controller (incoming/outgoing goods) you are responsible for the correct and efficient handling of incoming goods (industrial electronics). You will supervise current logistics employees.
What will you be doing?
- Receiving and unpacking of incoming packages.
- Entering incoming industrial electronics in the system.
- The uncluttered storage of industrial electronics in shelving.
- Taking care of transporting the goods between the warehouse and technical service department.
- Administrative processing of the route, from incoming to outgoing goods.
- The careful packing and shipping of industrial electronics.
- Arranging appropriate transportation to the customer, and taking care of the transport documents.
What are we asking of you?
- You have supervisory experience and/or experience in implementing procedures.
- You work accurately and you are punctual.
- You are customer focused and have good communication skills.
- It’s an advantage if you have a forklift license.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- You are willing to work extra in peak periods, or at varying times.
- You can manage time effectively and work under pressure.
- Experience in inventory control/ stock.
What can we offer you?
- A full time position (40 hours per week) with good working conditions and a casual working atmosphere.
- Gross salary between £20.000 and £25.000 a year based on a 40 hours work week.
- An exciting opportunity to work in a growing, international industry and organisation.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service organisation in the field of repair, buying and selling of industrial electronics, with repair branches in the Netherlands, UK, Brazil, and China. We believe that companies should be able to make use of existing systems for as long as possible. That’s why UNIS Group offers a professional and sustainable service to extend the life of industrial equipment. We repair it, or make custom (end-of-life) electronics. If the electronics are no longer available, we can redesign the electronics at UNIS Group.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
Do you want to work as a Senior Logistic Controller in Northampton? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.