Manage existing customers, acquire new customers, and build and maintain good working relationships. That’s what your daily work entails when you work for UNIS Group. Providing quality and service is second nature to you, you think in terms of solutions, and you can act quickly. With your unique character and your high level of responsibility and autonomy, you will become our new:
Sales representative UK
In this position, you will be on the road 80% of your time to visit existing and new customers to inform them of UNIS Group and the unique and professional services we offer to extend the life of industrial electronics. You work from home, and visit your colleagues annually at the office in the Northampton.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for maintaining existing customer contacts.
- You approach and visit potential customers to inform them about our service and the added value offered by UNIS Group.
- You are the point of contact between customers and your colleagues, and you ensure optimal communication between both parties.
- You come up with new initiatives, and you know how to turn these into concrete plans.
- You are the UNIS Group business representative at trade shows and during other promotional or sponsor activities. It goes without saying that you know how to strengthen and expand your network during these meetings.
What are we asking of you?
- By carefully listening to the customer and asking the right questions, you create an instant problem analysis and (in collaboration with your colleagues in R&D) you come up with an appropriate solution.
- You have a good eye/sense for identifying opportunities and projects in which UNIS Group can be of added value for its customers.
- You thrive in an environment in which you enjoy a large degree of freedom and independence. It is quite clear that you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Affinity with the technical industry and/or with electronic components is an advantage.
- You have an excellent command English language, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- A full time job (40 hours per week) with good working conditions in an international service organization.
- You will be issued with a lease car, iPhone, iPad and laptop.
- You work partly on a commission basis.
- You will be working for an organization where collegiality, a casual work atmosphere and space for ownership are central.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service partner in the field of industrial electronics. We focus on the continuity of current production processes, the prevention of malfunctions and on extending the life of existing electronic modules. With a variety of services, such as customer-specific R&D solutions and sales and repairs of electronics, we reduce the downtime of our customers.
We serve local customers and markets from our head office in Grou (The Netherlands) and our specialised subsidiaries in Europe, South America and Asia. This geographical spread, combined with our many years of knowledge and experience, allows us to support customers across national borders.
Do you want to work as a Sales Representative UK? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.