Working at UNIS Group
Since 1984, UNIS Group is the international specialist in the field of industrial electronics. At our repair departments in the Netherlands, China, Brazil and the United Kingdom we repair a wide range of electronics for our customers worldwide.
Would you like to work at a growing, international organisation? Look no further! We are always looking for technical staff, but also regularly need employees for our Sales, Purchase and Administration Department.
- Senior Sales Representative
- Servo Motor Mechanic
- Senior Logistics Controller
- Warehouse employee
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Representative – Region Manchester
Our (international) vacancies:
- Repair engineer (technician) – Shanghai (CN)
- Field Service Engineer – Shanghai (CN)
- Servo Motor Mechanic – Shanghai (CN)
- Account Manager – Region Berlin (DE)
- New Business Representative Denmark – Grou (NL)
- New Business Representative Sweden – Grou (NL)
- Internal Sales Representative Sweden – Grou (NL)
- Sales representative Portugal – Porto (PT)
- Internal Sales Representative Portugal – Grou (NL)
- Senior Sales Representative – (FR)
- Electronic Repair Technician – São Paulo (BR)
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.